India  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/24/13, 4:40 am

An accident took place in one city ( Manali) where goods were destroyed by fire .Can the aggreived party approach to the High Courts ,district courts of other states ( Allahabad High Court , Madras High Court). I want case laws regarding it.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search