India  |  Insurance Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 6:00 am

My sister died. She was married. She don't have any child.Insurance policy is on old name before marraige, nomination is done on fathers name. Policy is lost. I want to claim that death claim. Can i get duplicate policy, whether her husband will get the death claim or my Father? Please advise.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search