Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

i was asked question on 6-09-2013 that i had sold my property before 5-6 years before and i have not got the money but that person sold out that property to other person we don't know who is that so i want to know that what is process to claim for my money mein us per kaise or kya case karo or kaun se court se karo jhan jaldi result aae kya evidence ready karu please sir tell me the opion

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Your claim would be barred by law of limitation.

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi www.karvai.in

your case could be time barred. however, seek advice in person.

Thanks and Regards

Adv. Rajiv

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

09.09.2013

Dear Sir / Madam,

Each and every sale of land or property has to be duly stamped and registered with the Tehsildar / District Registrar recording each transfer. If the buyer has paid the prevailing Stamp Duty and registered the Sale Agreement with the Tehsildar / District Registrar which ought to have been done by you only after receipt of the entire purchase consideration from the purchaser. Since you have not received payment within the period stipulated in the Agreement, you will need to tell the seller to vacate your property and handover possession back to you since the Agreement becomes null and void. No purchaser acquires a better title than what the seller has. In your case, the purchaser does not enjoy a proper title himself / herself, so the buyer does not acquire a good title as per law.

Regards,

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Intellectual Property Legal Forms