India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/09/13, 1:51 am

i was asked question on 6-09-2013 that i had sold my property before 5-6 years before and i have not got the money but that person sold out that property to other person we don't know who is that so i want to know that what is process to claim for my money mein us per kaise or kya case karo or kaun se court se karo jhan jaldi result aae kya evidence ready karu please sir tell me the opion

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search