Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

i have three brother and my mother is available but my father is dead all property my father name his nave two home but no any nomany name and free hold if condition how to divided my property

Asked on 7/04/13, 11:07 am

4 Answers from Attorneys

Yash Kumar Yash Kumar & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Dear Sir,

If the property can not be divided then it can be sold out and the proceeds thereof can be shared between all the legal heirs.

For further assistance you may contact on 08750228171.


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 1:19 pm
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

you can go for succession certificate as your father has left no will and the property is undivided.

Thanks & Regards

Adv. Rajiv


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 9:55 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should complete the process for transfer of your father's property in the name of your mother.


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 10:19 pm
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if your father has died intestate i.e. without a will, then all your brothers and mother including you have a share in the property. You may all settle the property amongst yourselves mutually.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 7/04/13, 11:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now