India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/24/13, 10:05 am

My father has a property (house) and I want to get it transferred to my name and I do have 2 brothers but I do not want to share the property with them. Is it possible? If yes please share the procedure details.

Your quick response is appreciated!

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search