India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/08/13, 8:24 pm

In HUF property, if my father and mother have mutual divorce long before and after my father's death my mother claims right in the property.. what to do?

1 Answer

Answered on: 10/14/13, 6:10 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can challenge your mother claiming her right to the HUF Property in the Court.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search