Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

We have given our property for redevelopment but the builder hasn't started the work, its been four years since we have signed the papers but no progres yet. KIndly confirm whether we can terminate the development agreement signed between the builder and ourselves

Asked on 10/25/13, 2:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

YES, you should surely terminate your redevelopment Agreement with the builder, as he does not seem to be interested in the redevelopment, and you can thereafter look out for fresh redevelopment offers from other builders.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 5:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now