India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/11/13, 9:58 pm

We have received notice from uncle, the purpose of notice to prove their right in the property without any documentation on behalf of parnetal property right. Kindly advice what ot do for that notice.

1 Answer

Answered on: 7/11/13, 10:06 pm by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should file a written reply citing your viewpoints in the property matter.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search