Philippines  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 10:44 am

Separating woman to her husband commited adultery, she had 3year old son?where he should leave? the mother can not support by her all means of leaving?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search