India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/21/13, 9:54 am

Sir, I am soon going to finalize a 2bhk flat in pune. The owner is the 3rd owner of the property and he has (Agreement to sale and Deed of assignment) and has paid stamp duty etc and has all the documents except SALE DEED. Will i get home loan from any bank??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search