Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

Sir, I am soon going to finalize a 2bhk flat in pune. The owner is the 3rd owner of the property and he has (Agreement to sale and Deed of assignment) and has paid stamp duty etc and has all the documents except SALE DEED. Will i get home loan from any bank??

Asked on 5/21/13, 9:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Agreement to Sell and Sale Deed are one and the same. You should check with the bank regarding loan.


Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 3:44 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

One needs to read the contents of the document, name may be different. Share Certificate stands in whose name?

Mostly you should get, before giving a firm opinion, one needs to have a look at the documents.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/13, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Intellectual Property Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now