India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/16/13, 12:19 am

hello ,sir/mam i want advice to you for my grandfather property in my hometown uttar pradesh, where the nominees are my mother and uncle. and our relation with is not good ..recently my uncle had sale a shop which is attached with property without any discussion with my mother or any other person in my family...........please tell the solution to cancel the agrement or any other solution .....reply as soon as possible

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search