India  |  Intellectual Property

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/06/13, 4:32 am

i sold out m y property before about 5-6 years but i have not got the money of my property he paid only 7 lacs.but actual prize of that property that time 21-22 lacs and said he will give the money after some time but not so how i can get the prizeof that property but property is registered of that person's name

1 Answer

Answered on: 9/06/13, 8:48 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

It surprises me that you have been waiting for 5-6 years for the payment and you parted with the possession of the flat without receiving the full amount. Usually the sale is registered and the possession of the property is parted with only after the seller receives the entire "purchase consideration" including the bank loan amount component if any. You will have to issue a legal notice asking the purchaser to pay the remaining purchase consideration as in the Agreement, or handover the property back to you. Litigation proceedings are envisaged to resolve the issue.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search