Legal Question in International Law in Philippines

libelous statements from a social networking site that forms defamation. what are the possible legal actions i can do? the person is in france while i'm here in the philippines.

Asked on 7/04/13, 11:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The legal processes is limited due to distance.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/13, 5:34 am

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in Philippines

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now