India  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/05/13, 12:41 am

I Have Purhcase a flat and fist time my finance need NOC From Society so i have take society chairman sign and give it to the finance co.but 3/4 time finance co add some text in it and change it and again given for sign now all the building society Peoples denied for sign and now what can i do. They are not ready to sign and Not ready to co-operate about verification.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search