India  |  Investment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/19/13, 3:15 am

will there be any legal case against me if i make a stop payment of a cheque issued to a company for investment purposes......??? i dont want to do the investment.........a private bank is a intermediary between me and that company.......i have already issued them the cheque and i have also made my signature in all documents relating to the investment contract.....?? please help. the last date for closing of the investment scheme is 25/7/ they are asking me for passbook recent page photocopy before withdrawl of money.....what should i do.......??? please help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search