Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in India

hey i am 18 years oldd and i love a person who is 4 years older than me i want to marry that person..but the problem is that my parents dont agree..what should i do..i cant live withouth that person

Asked on 8/17/13, 12:49 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You have not mentioned whether you are male or female. Please give full particulars to answer.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/13, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88553 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now