Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in India

if minor girl without permission of law full guardian went minor lover can he penalise ?...

Asked on 10/25/13, 10:27 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Santosh Goswami,Advocate sure shot legal
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your query is not clear. You may talk to me over phone.


Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 9:08 pm
KarVai +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions(
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

re frame your query its not clear.

Read more
Answered on 10/25/13, 11:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now