Philippines  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/27/13, 11:38 pm

Im a 7th month pregnant woman. I was sick for a couple of days, i informed that i will be absent. When i came back, i presented my medical certificate and my sup said i was already sent a return to work order which i did not receive. They gave me a notice to explainw, which i filled up. When it was my time to talk to HR, I found out that the 1st page document that I signed was different from the one presented to me, what made me mad was that they attached the 2nd page that had my signature on it. I have proof that it is different from what I signed. What charges can I file and where should I file it? Will it be under DOLE?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search