Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Dear sir, pervoisuly i am working with ltd company but due to pressuires by manager i give regsination now i am enemployed . i want to put case to company kindly suggest what can i so

Asked on 8/15/13, 10:48 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

By filing a case on the company, you will land up loosing all your savings. Relax and find another job for your self.

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 11:49 pm
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You may mail us the complete background and circumstances which compelled you to resign, so as to guide you further in the case.


Read more
Answered on 8/16/13, 9:22 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to show the documents.

Adv Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 8/19/13, 5:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now