Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Dear Sir,

At present I am working in a pvt ltd company,who is paying the lowest salary,which is lower than all the other contemporary comanies.But he is showing higher amount of salary to avoid income tax & also to the companies for which it works.sir what should I do at this stage,please suggest.

Asked on 5/24/13, 9:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

Please look out for another job where the salaries are higher.


Read more
Answered on 5/25/13, 3:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now