India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/27/13, 2:15 pm

ek aadmi mera 2000 rs nai de raha mai kya karu ab mai kya karu

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/28/13, 4:19 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

Police thanay may jaakar uskay khilaaf rapat likhwa dena.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search