Legal Question in Employment Law in India

I have resigned from Job in SBI, Bangalore as PO in feb 2012 which got approved in May 2012.Where after I applied for my PF and Pension withdrawal.Its October, 2012 now and the officials have yet not processed my request.Do I have any legal recourse to this issue of getting back my own money from the bank?

Asked on 10/22/13, 3:44 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should complain to the Provident Fund Commissioner for resolving the delay in settlement of your PF dues.


Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 3:53 am
Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You may also file a writ petition against the bank and the Regional PF commissioner. To know us better, please click on the links below:

You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]


Read more
Answered on 10/22/13, 10:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now