India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/13, 10:59 am

Respected sir, I'm sureshkumar working as csm in leading pvt bank for past 6yrs. I resigned the job on jun 6 and my relieving date was sep 4, still i was n't releaved from job stating that i have involved in mishandling of rs.3lac from the cash counter on jul 19. August month salary is also not credited for past 30days i'm in crucial situation with the remark. Can u assist me whether shall i suit against them.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search