Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Respected sir, I'm sureshkumar working as csm in leading pvt bank for past 6yrs. I resigned the job on jun 6 and my relieving date was sep 4, still i was n't releaved from job stating that i have involved in mishandling of rs.3lac from the cash counter on jul 19. August month salary is also not credited for past 30days i'm in crucial situation with the remark. Can u assist me whether shall i suit against them.

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP

20.09.2013

Dear Sureshkumar,

Non settlement of any employee's salary or full and final settlement dues constitutes a fraud. If the Bank had to frame charges against you, it ought to have immediately lodged a Police complaint for the missing cash, and asked the Auditors to investigate the matter. If the Bank has not followed the prescribed practice, I becomes amply evident that they are levelling charges against you, to somehow delay your settlement and relieving letter. If you are joining a new employment, do not delay your joining the new employer. You should lodge a Police complaint for "cheating" against the Bank for not settling your salary and final settlement dues.

Regards,

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms