Philippines  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/26/13, 8:11 pm

i signed a job offer which is lower that the actual pay I received every payday. I had my last month as their employee and just waiting for my back pay but then the HR and the Finance department said that I received higher than what i have signed. They are telling me that if there'll be a negative on their re-computation, i should pay it. What should I do and who's fault it is?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search