India  |  Employment Law

sir as per high court decision (single bench) tehsildars were directed to take decision on whether to issue obc certificate or not according to the state government order as were given time to time and oner such order was to provide obc certificate to jat without considering their religion whether sikh, muslim, hindu or etc..so as per procedure i submitted an application in february 2007 to issue me obc certificate for jat sikh after usual procedure i got a certificate with tehsildar's stamp and again in january 2008 i applied for obc certificate this time also tehsildar issued certificate for me stating jat sikh on it in hindi.In 2009 ukpsc advertised vacancy for lecturer in G.I.C.in response i applied for lecturer english against obc category and in prelimnary exam i got selected and after interview where all my certificates were verified/checked i was declared successful against general category i joined my school in august 2011 since then i am working in the same G.i.c. but in 26/04/2013The high court of uttarakhand gave its verdict that jat sikh and jaat are not same so jat sikh can not be given the staus of obc in uttarakhand so certificates of all jat sikhs are dissmissed

Sir it is ok that. jat sikh are not jaat but when did i say while applying for obc that i am jaat sikh i clearly stated in hindi that i am jat sikh in all documents.

sir now please tell me whether my job is in danger or not?what shold i do now to save it? I am in much tension please help me out....

Answered on: 4/29/13, 5:54 am by Fca Prashant Chavan

29.04.2013

Repeat query. Already answered.

Expert Edge LLP prashant.pscl07@gmail.com "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52