India  |  Employment Law

Sirs,

I am one of the 3 Divisional Managers with a Cooperative Bank in Bengaluru reporting to Asst Gen Manager, who has been recently promoted and heading the south region. There were healthy and official differences when we were peers and the same has been carried in mind by the present head of zone. My appraisals were very good when i worked under 2 seniors last 2 years. This year, quoting flimsy reasons the zonal head tried to spoil my appraisal. After lot of mail exchange and substantiating my performance in figures, the GM who is reviewing authority, gave me right rating.

Now, unable to withstand me and my another colleague Divisional Manager, the influential AGM has got both of us transferred to Mumbai, which every one knows is not right. I am 56 now and due to retire in 58. There is no remark against me in the bank and performance has been good in my profile. At this stage and age i cannot move to Mumbai alone due to family and financial reasons. And this transfer has come at the time when a junior has been promoted and has been posted in my place which is also not right successor.

Kindly advise if i challenge the transfer and bring stay. Kindly ask me for more information if required.

regards,

ashok k rao

bengaluru

8095179247