India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/28/13, 8:58 am

My uncles pension was sanctioned less than he was eligible.So he issued a legal notice to the concerned government authorities.But now some of his retired colleagues have warned him that authorities will not like his attitude of issuing legal notice.So they might victimize him further & reduce his pension further.So my question is can a pension sanctioned once be reduced further? And is there a due process of law or they can do it as they like?

1 Answer

Answered on: 4/28/13, 11:17 pm by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

Your uncle should justify his workings and prove to the concerned Government department that his pension is lesser than what it should actually be. The same information should also be submitted to the Court.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search