India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/13/13, 6:51 am

Im working in a PSU as worker in Gr III but assigned job

of post Gr 12 at which management has directly recruited

employees and given them Gr in E1.Can I legaly claim salary at the

senior post for which company is taking work from me.

1 Answer

Answered on: 8/13/13, 6:55 am by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should draw the attention of your immediate supervisor with a copy to the HR Department to fit you in the appropriate salary grade.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search