India  |  Employment Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 9:08 pm

I have been working as Senior executive in medical college and hospital. I am in probation period now for 6 months.During the period my salary is fixed to 15000. If i want to relieve from the job 1 month of notice period is required or 1 month salary for immediate relieving was expected. These same had been given in my appointment letter too.Now i want to resign from my services with immediate effect without notice period and willing to pay 1 month salary as per their policy. But they are not relieving me since they dont have alternatives. Every time they neglect me by saying some reasons. but i want to relieve from my services this may month, so that i can join my new job. I am in need of relieving and experience letter for new company.what to do? Can i move legally with the help of lawyer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search