Legal Question in Employment Law in United Arab Emirates

I am currently working in UAE, Dubai. My visa is expired as is my labour card, i didnt receive my salary for the last 4month & asked about my time owed that I have worked extra, it was said that they will have to check it, the same with my annual leave, I was currently put on 30 days vacation leave with out any payment, & when I ask about my outstading payments, I received an e-mail that said I must take 60days, I haved e-mail 3times, regarding my salary but havnt receive anything yet. I still have outstading salary to received for July 2010, and its not only me, most if not all the staff still have pending July 2010 salaries, what is my rights regarding this matter, thank you.

Arun Kumar ABA Management Consultants

You have not mentioned the type of your labour contract, the number of years you were working with the company etc. As per the law, you are entitled to get the remunaration for the periods which you have been working in the company and 30 days annual leave as well. You may file a complaint at the labour departmet to get your entitlements and other benefits as per UAE labour law.

For further informations, you may contact arun@abadxb.ae Mob: 050 389 390 1.

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in United Arab Emirates

Labor and Employment Law Legal Forms