India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/23/13, 8:20 am

I have bought an agricultural land of an tenant who have acquired land under Bombay tenancy and agricultural land act 1948. After registration of sale deed when I approached talathi, he refuse to make mutation (ferfar) he said it is necessary to have sale permission before registration of sale deed. I did not knew that. Talathi have refuse to make mutation and register my name no 7/12 extract. Now what can I do in this case?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search