Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

i had bought an unregisterd land.where (jum was practised earlier)which is under rubber cultivation now for nearly 10 years

can i register that land in my name.i do hold a job.and if i can register then what are the procedures i need to go through.

Asked on 9/07/13, 12:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client....

Do contact me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 2:53 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should get the Sale Agreement stamped and apply to the Tehsildar / District Registrar to get the title of the land transferred in your name, so that you do not have any problems in future.


Read more
Answered on 9/08/13, 8:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Michael E. HendricksonAttorney & Counsellor at LawAlexandria,
Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now