India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/04/13, 1:08 pm

dear sir,

i am a citizen of india.i am currently living in gurgaon.i am a landlord is always threatening me that he will any day throw me out of his my country it is a law that if a landlord wants the tenant to vacate his house he will have to give tenant a notice of 30 days;without that he cannot ask the tenant to vacate his house.can you tell me what can i do in case my landlord asks me to vacate his house overnight? i will be extremely grateful if you answer

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search