India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/05/13, 10:13 pm


I have entered Into a lease contract for a residential stay for three years in Bangalore and upon completion of the term Land lord to refund the whole initial lease amount in full as per contract. Now the land lord says until someone else occupy that house for a lease amount specified by tem they will not be able to give us back the money. They have started harassing us mentally. as a tenent please can some one advise what legal proceedings I can take against defaulting landlord.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search