Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

can i give unit/gala in co-operative in mumbai on leave & licence /as i read somewhere that law only for residential premises protected by law in case of any dispute.

Asked on 6/15/13, 4:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You can give your commercial premises on leave and license. The law is the same for residential and commercial premises.


Read more
Answered on 6/15/13, 4:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now