India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/13, 8:56 am

The maid who was working in my house has stolen Rs 3500 from my room. There is no solid evidence with me. But nobody outside the family has access to the room except her. Will it be fruitful to file a case....

1 Answer

Answered on: 6/22/13, 8:35 pm by Fca Prashant Chavan


Dear Sir / Madam,

In the absence of solid evidence, Police action is not recommended. Give another chance to confirm doubt.


Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Expert Edge LLP "always A Step Ahead", Mumbai 52

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search