India  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/02/13, 9:54 pm


my Grand father owns land 0f 30 cent He is expired He has 2 daughters and a Son. A month ago The partetion took Place without The Knowing 0f His 2nd daughter and her husband for The Partetion she was called on That morning for Signing The paper. Due To The Presure On that day She had to sign. now its not as they told The document shown Was changed And when the sarvayer Came to Mark The land we Came to Know about The division. What Should we do to make This partetion Cancel &make A equal Partetion

Thank you

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search