Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

sir , i have a shop in haldwani city before 3 years i have given as on rent

but after one year back he was takeover my shop forcefully and also not given any rent by last 2 years . so what i do for taking back my shop in legal way my emailid is [email protected] help me sir plz .THANKS

Asked on 6/10/13, 3:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a Police complaint against the licensee for "illegal trespassing" into your shop and simultaneously file a Court case for immediate eviction against him.


Read more
Answered on 6/10/13, 5:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88393 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now