Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

We are a tenent and applied in a court for shop rennovation and we got the permission for the renovation I want to know that can your landlord get the stay order from the higher court and stop your work. What should I do so that they cannot get the stay order.

Asked on 7/18/13, 10:36 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

If on the one hand, the Court has already given you permission for the renovation of the shop, go ahead and do the renovation; and do not worry about what the landlord will do further.


Read more
Answered on 7/18/13, 11:36 pm
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if you have doubt that landlord will go in appeal then you may approach the high court and file Caveat.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88683 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Craig EpifanioCraig Epifanio, P.A.St Petersburg, FL
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now