Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

We tenent applied for shop rennovation during

eviction suit because your furniture was old but your

application got rejected because we did not mention

the cost and judge thought that we will change the

structure . So wat option do I have because we want

to make a show room since we are losing your business . Wat application should I file in a higher

court so that I get the permission to make show

room .

Asked on 8/18/13, 1:22 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

dear client.............

Contact me at [email protected] so that better advice can be made after interaction...

Read more
Answered on 8/28/13, 11:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Landlord & Tenants Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now