India  |  Legal Ethics

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/07/13, 7:34 am


I want to get my marriage registered. It's been almost two years that I am married. Could you please let me know will there be any fine for the delay of registration. And which registration office do I have to go to. I stay in Thane (W) Vasant Vihar near Hiranandani Meadows.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search