Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

I have to make an indemnity bond. I am resident of Dist. Darjeeling ,west bengal state, but at this time I am in hyderabad .Can INDEMNITY BOND NOTARY be made in different region? Whom should I contact any lawer or Notary public officer.Please answer my questions ,! THANKS!

Asked on 8/03/13, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Sir / Madam,

An indemnity bond can be notarized by any qualified Advocate / Lawyer holding a Certificate of Practice of the Bar Council of India. It can be notarized across the whole of India. An Indemnity Bond pertaining to West Bengal can be notarized in Hyderabad.


Read more
Answered on 8/03/13, 9:41 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now