Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India

Sir, I am Ranganathan living in Chennai. My house is located behind my neighbour house from the road. For which we have 3ft lane to access my house from the road. The problem is our front house owner is opened a way in their compound wall and acessing our 3ft lane. We ask them and he replied that he has the rights to acess this lane and he said this is common lane. They have main entrance and also they are trying to take control of this 3ft lane. So, I request you to guide how to solve this issue. Thanx.

Asked on 6/13/13, 1:38 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed


Dear Ranganathan,

You should complain to the local Municipality to come and resolve the issue.


Read more
Answered on 6/13/13, 3:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now