Legal Question in Legal Ethics in India


My mother had a self owned property in her name. She has 2 sons and 3 daughters. She registered will saying that half of her property is on youngers name. Is there is any change to file a case against my mother and on me by her daughter ( means my sisters) in court against property

Asked on 5/01/13, 4:41 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

if it is the self acquired property, she can bequeath it in favour of anyone.

Read more
Answered on 5/02/13, 12:43 am
Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

If it self acquired property, she is free to give it away in Will to a person of her choice, even the person is not related in any manner.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/13, 11:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88403 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Barry SteinDe Cardenas, Freixas, Stein & ZacharyMiami, FL
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Charles AspinwallCharles S. Aspinwall, J.D., LLCLos Lunas, NM
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now