India  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/25/13, 7:09 am

Dear Sir,

I gave some money [say 10 lakhs] to opposite party 2010.

She couldnt give back the money to me.

She decided to give her house for 2o Lakhs [i gave the extra 10 lakhs to her to get the house]. And she asked us to wait for 1 year to return the money [20 lakhs] and get back the house on her name. [discussion happend Apr2012]

The house was registered on my name on Apr 2012. I gave 10 lakhs extra to her. [she, her husband, her son, her daughter and her son-in-law all were signed on the paper while registering the house on my name]

*[[ Seller house history:

She bought the land from her father (as donation mentioned as his daughter has rights to sell the land and use herself) mentioned in the documents (stamp paper). ]]*

Now, Apr 2013.

Now She is telling that she cannot give full money [20 lakhs + interest] to me.

She can give only 15 lakhs. Then she said that "if you take 15 lakhs and return the house, else will see what will happen?"


1. In this case [House was completely registered on my name 1 year back], she can make any issues on me?

2. She/her family member can file any case on me? if yes, please provide a solution to solve this issue.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search