India  |  Legal Malpractice

Dear Sir,

I gave some money [say 10 lakhs] to opposite party 2010.

She couldnt give back the money to me.

She decided to give her house for 2o Lakhs [i gave the extra 10 lakhs to her to get the house]. And she asked us to wait for 1 year to return the money [20 lakhs] and get back the house on her name. [discussion happend Apr2012]

The house was registered on my name on Apr 2012. I gave 10 lakhs extra to her. [she, her husband, her son, her daughter and her son-in-law all were signed on the paper while registering the house on my name]

*[[ Seller house history:

She bought the land from her father (as donation mentioned as his daughter has rights to sell the land and use herself) mentioned in the documents (stamp paper). ]]*

Now, Apr 2013.

Now She is telling that she cannot give full money [20 lakhs + interest] to me.

She can give only 15 lakhs. Then she said that "if you take 15 lakhs and return the house, else will see what will happen?"

Questions:

1. In this case [House was completely registered on my name 1 year back], she can make any issues on me?

2. She/her family member can file any case on me? if yes, please provide a solution to solve this issue.