India  |  Legal Malpractice

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/30/13, 7:55 pm

dear sir unknown persons take my company signed empty cheques t0 fill the amount .. bounse the cheque ... and legal notice for me '''''already i will close my bank a/c

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search