Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

Hello Sir, I bought a house from a seller for some reasons (bought money from me and not able to return back to me. so they gave house to me. the house worth for less than money i gave to them). they said if they return back the money, i need to give the house to them. the time period is 1 year.

After 1 year (now) they are telling they cannot give that money (what they got from me initially). they can give only the less 4 lakhs.


In this case, any legal issues will come?

will they plan for any fraud activities?

Seller house history:

the seller bought the land from his father (as donation mentioned as his daughter has rights to sell the land and use herself) mentioned in the documents (stamp paper).

Asked on 4/22/13, 6:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Your query has lot of missing information. Please right clearly giving full particulars, to enable any one here to answer.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/13, 4:00 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now