Philippines  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/13, 11:43 pm

what case can i file to my husband when he commits adultery although we are not legally separated and he always says to the people what we was already separated.his allotment is not enough to support my child...

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search