Legal Question in Personal Injury in India

I have case file due accident with IPC 297, 337, 338. The other party is ready to settle out of court what is the process

Asked on 11/10/10, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

move an application for compounding of offence. Or move a petition under sec 482 cr pc before high court to record settlement and quash FIR

Read more
Answered on 11/10/10, 7:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

89033 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Personal Injury Law and Tort Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now